Re: how to add more fonts to konsole?

On Thursday 21 July 2005 11:58 pm, phyrster wrote:

> Anyone out there has more than six font selctions? how do you do that?

It only shows you fixed pitch fonts.

Maybe I'm forgetting a step.  I did get that same font you're after working
for me, through some trickery.  For some reason or other, I decided just to
new default fixed pitch font was (Lucida Console?).  I wasn't happy with
something with that bitmap font for some reason.  Sorry I'm being vague, but
I wasn't expecting to have to give a lecture on this.  :)

--
Michael McIntyre  ----   Silvan <dmmcintyr@users.sourceforge.net>
http://www.geocities.com/Paris/Rue/5407/