Re: safe to upgrade sid?

* Anders Breindahl [Sat, 16 Jul 2005 19:37:40 +0200]:

> It is rather disturbing, that errors in libraries in unstable is not
> prioritized any higher than the ongoing transitions.

  Sorry, but if this fuckup has not been fixed already is because it
  can't be fixed without major pain, due to GCC 4 being the default
  compiler now.

  HTH,

--
Adeodato Simó
    EM: asp16 [ykwim] alu.ua.es | PK: DA6AE621

In my opinion, the most fruitful and natural play of the mind is in
conversation. I find it sweeter than any other action in life; and if I
were forced to choose, I think I would rather lose my sight than my
hearing and voice.
                -- Michel de Montaigne