Re: Send all messages in folder to GMail?

On Sat, 16 Jul 2005, Robert Tilley wrote:

I would like to send all important messages in KMail folder "Y" to my Gmail
account "x" at Google.

How can I set up and execute a script similar to this:

 for each $x in [folder Y]
   send $x to [gmail address]
 end

Any help is much appreciated!

I guesstimate that gmail uses IMAP or such, at which point you can use one of the mail syncing programs such as isync, mailsync etc. But I thought that kmail can also synchronize folders?

Doesn't kmail have virtual folders? In which case you could mark the important messages and "move" them into the virtual folder "important-Y" messages...
*t

  Tomas Pospisek
  http://sourcepole.com -  Linux & Open Source Solutions