Re: KDE 3.4

El Martes, 12 de Julio de 2005 22:10, Matej Cepl escribió:
> Charles de Miramon wrote:
> > I'm using the xorg synaptics driver packaged on
> > http://debian.linux-systeme.com
>
> And could I ask for the content of your section "Input Device", driver
> "synaptics" in /etc/X11/xorg.conf, please? I have tried to make it work
> yesterday for couple of hours, and absurdly the results were even worse
> than when I use just plain PS/2 driver.

	Hello, Matej. Here you have my touchpad section from the xorg.conf file:

Section "InputDevice"
  Driver        "synaptics"
  Identifier    "Touchpad"
  Option        "Device"        "/dev/psaux"
  Option        "Protocol"      "auto-dev"
  Option        "LeftEdge"      "1700"
  Option        "RightEdge"     "5300"
  Option        "TopEdge"       "1700"
  Option        "BottomEdge"    "4200"
  Option        "FingerLow"     "25"
  Option        "FingerHigh"    "30"
  Option        "MaxTapTime"    "180"
  Option        "MaxTapMove"    "220"
  Option        "VertScrollDelta" "100"
  Option        "MinSpeed"      "0.12"
  Option        "MaxSpeed"      "0.18"
  Option        "AccelFactor" "0.0020"
  Option        "SHMConfig"     "on"
#  Option       "Repeater"      "/dev/ps2mouse"
EndSection

and the line marked with <<<<<<<:

Section "ServerLayout"
        Identifier      "Default Layout"
        Screen          "Default Screen"
        InputDevice     "Generic Keyboard"
        InputDevice     "Configured Mouse"      "CorePointer"
        InputDevice     "Touchpad"      "AlwaysCore"  <<<<<<<<<<< This line
        Option          "DontZap"       "true"
EndSection

	I hope that this helps. Best regards,

		Ender.
--
We accidentally replaced your heart with a baked potato. You have
 about three seconds to live.