Re: KDE 3.4

Charles de Miramon wrote:
> I'm using the xorg synaptics driver packaged on
> http://debian.linux-systeme.com

And could I ask for the content of your section "Input Device", driver
"synaptics" in /etc/X11/xorg.conf, please? I have tried to make it work
yesterday for couple of hours, and absurdly the results were even worse
than when I use just plain PS/2 driver.

Thanks a lot for the tip,

        Matej

Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in his shoes. That
way, if he gets angry, he'll be a mile away -- and barefoot.
      -- J.D. Salinger
         The Catcher in the Rye