KDE packets under testing

Hi !

I’ve tried to install Debian a few weeks ago – I actually hadn’t use it for a few years I must confess :P and I wanted to install kde on it.

I’m using a testing distribution, and I tried a simple

            apt-get install kde

But I got a error message saying kdegraphics and kdewebdev would and could not be installed. After a few researches it seems that some of the packets they depend of are “empty”, meaning they are in the base but got nothing in it…

On a first PC I managed to install a Kde by playing with the unstable version, so I got on with it, but now I definitely want to use a testing for another PC I’m currently setting, so can anybody tell me what I’m doing wrong ?

Thx !

S.