Re: Koffice progress on C++ ABI transition AGAIN

* Alan Chandler [Mon, 03 Oct 2005 00:45:11 +0100]:

> It was a week ago that I asked about the progress of Koffice through the C++
> ABI transition.  Despite a couple of replies about potentially other sources
> of the packages, and a "grave" bug report about it being filed, no-one seems
> to know whats happened to the official packages.

> A similar mail to the development list just went un-answered.

> Is there anyone out there that knows what is happening - and how much longer
> it will take to finish

  #327977 contains interesting information now.

--
Adeodato Simó
    EM: asp16 [ykwim] alu.ua.es | PK: DA6AE621

The first step on the road to wisdom is the admission of ignorance. The
second step is realizing that you don't have to blab it to the world.