Up-to-date SID, configuring context menu?

Good evening I just finished installing Sid, after having lots of
stress with the loss of kdelibs4 when trying to simply keep Sid
updated.

Anyway, where in KDE 3.4.2 is the option to edit the right-click
"context menu" for Konqueror and the desktop?

The "Delete" option is missing. I don't use the "trash" folder
option. "shift-del" key-chord works fine, but I cannot find
where to re-add it to the context menu.

There also used to be a "Open link in background tab" option,
which was lost some version or two ago, and I would like to be
able to put that back in the context menu also.

Any ideas?

Curt-

--
September 11th, 2001