Re: Cups+printer install?

Gayle Lee Fairless wrote:

> Pollywog <linux-debian@shadypond.com> replied:
>
>>Are you using KDE?  If so, I believe you can use the KDE Control Center
>>
>     The Add Printer option in the KDE Control Center activates a printer
> wizard.  I found it more
> intuitively easy to use than the http://localhost:631/ option in the
> browser.

I have two problems with this thread: first, why did he post to debian-kde
when he says he doesn't want to install X?; second, why are we giving him
advice to use the KDE control center???

Ishwar;
this question has nothing to do with debian-kde - but you don't need X to
use a browser.  Use lynx or any other text browser.
--
derek