question about spam and d-bus

Hello list,

Is this a general problem or am I the only one who gets a lot of spam from
this list since perhaps two weeks. I have no mailfilter running but in the
past there was no problem.

The second thing I noticed is that kde 3.4 seems to need d-bus. Please correct
me if I am wrong but d-bus is an methode for apps to communicate which each
other. But I think KDE uses dcop for such things. Will there be two different
technics to do the same thing in KDE in the future?

Thank you - W. Mader
--
-->"ein neger mit gazelle zagt im regen nie"><--