Strange Konqueror behavior with samba share

I posted this message to the samba-user list with no response, I guess this
list would be more appropriate anyway.  I'm running an up to date Sarge
system.  Can anyone reporduce this problem, or know how to solve it??

I have a samba share mounted as
follows

//193.29.247.11/USERNAME$	/mnt/USERNAME	smbfs	fmask=6770,dmask=6770,uid=USERN
AME,gid=USERNAME,credentials=/etc/cred,workgroup=WORKGROUP,iocharset=iso8859-
1	0	0

As USERNAME in Konqueror (KDE 3.3.2) I can create a directory, but not
delete it which is very annoying.  Creating and deleting directories in
console works fine, but only after closing Konqueror.  Anyone using KDE with
samba shares know what could be causeing this behavior?

ii  libsmbclient   3.0.14a-1      shared library that allows applications to
ii  smbclient      3.0.14a-1      a LanManager-like simple client for Unix
ii  smbfs          3.0.14a-1      mount and umount commands for the smbfs
(for
rc  tksmb          0.8.8-6        SMB (Samba and Windows) network browser

Thanks in advance,

Chris

--
C. Hurschler