Re: Konqueror: Line breaks ignored when viewing Kerneltrap archives

On 4/14/05, Frans Pop <aragorn@tiscali.nl> wrote:
> If I view [1] with konqueror 3.3.2, the individual messages are just one
> endless line: no line breaks at all. The window width is also not used,
> so you end up with a very wide page and only the horizontal scroll bar to
> view the message (which makes them effectively unreadable).
> Firefox handles the page well.
> [1] http://kerneltrap.org/mailarchive/15/message/51852/thread

Can't tell much about this, but I remember reading something somewhere
on one of the kde sites about this. The problem is afair some
unfinished support of the CSS-2.1 specs. In this case "white-space:
pre" isn't working as expected.

I don't know, if this is fixed in 3.4 maybe someone running the new
version could try the mentioned page and report the result.

Björn