Re: Quanta 3.4 crashes after about one minute

I have the same problem - I already posted about it (kdevelop3 crashes too for
the same libcvsservice reasons, I think)...
Now I'm using libcvsservice and cervisia from sid's repository and quanta and
kdevelop3 works ok...
To workaround dependency problems I've just extracted sid's libcvsservice and
cervisia packages to the right places while dpkg thinks I have 3.4
versions...
Dirty solution, of course...
I hope kdesdk will be recompiled the right way soon and I can restore my
system to the state without such a hacks :)

Ernestas