Re: Where do i get 3.4?

On Wed, 16 Mar 2005, Alex. V. Bogdanov wrote:

Ok, I've read that thread.
But I still want to get answer the questions: when 3.4-rc1 became totally final kde 3.4, and when it will be accessable from the main debian repository? Also, I haven't found i18n packages :\

Since you just got the answer from the horse's mouth itself -

<suggestion>
 Maintainers, I guess you'd be happy about upgrade reports? If you want
 people to contribute in whatever way, maybe you could note that in
 http://pkg-kde.alioth.debian.org/migration-status.txt. Leaving a line
 what the major show stoppers (upgrade from kdm3.3 to kdm3.4 f.ex) are
 would be a nice addon of course...
 ?
</suggestion>
*t