Re: What's the best way to safely remove kde apps?

Ah, I understand. Since the beginning, I have been using dselect. I
realize many people consider it pase', but it works for me.

Now, if I could figure out who it was who decided to change the
"continue" key in dselect from "space" to "return" for Woody, and has
recently changed it back to "space"... keeps messing me up... Oh
well, it's free.

On Monday 21 February 2005 02:37, Ulrich Fürst was heard to say:

--
September 11th, 2001
planning advocates in American history