Re: msg in .xsession-errors

On Wed, 26 Jan 2005 22:13:55 +0800, Jianan <jianan1@singnet.com.sg> wrote:
> I have the following errors in the .xsesion-errors file.
>  A couple of this.
> QPixmap: Cannot create a XPixmap when no GUI is being used.
> Many lines of this.
> Xlib: extension "SHAPE" missing on display ".0.0".
> Would appreciate some explanations.

I believe the first is a warning or debug message of some kind. I've
never seen any problems related to it, at least, so I wouldn't worry
about it. The second is probably also safe to ignore.

In general, don't bother paying attention to that file unless there's
some kind of problem you're trying to resolve. Most of it's just debug
messages.

--
-Nick Pilon