Re: KDE/Konqeror - mounting NFS export hangs Konquerer and K-MenuI

I've done some reading and tried to figure out how to get name resolution
working or whether it is even broken.  I can ping the server and the client
(127.0.0.1) itself.  I *can* mount the NFS share and everything works fine in
console on the client machine, only Konqueror/KDE hangs.

Can't anyone suggest something, even if combined with a personal insult for
asking stupid question (I can take it!).  I'd really, really like to work on
this machine, but cant't in it's present state.

Thanks,

Chris