Upgrading to Sarge in hope for KDE 3.x

Hi again!

My attempts to install KDE 3.2.2 on Woody failed altogether. I couldn't solve the denpendency problems, even after I had installed XFree86 backport found from http://people.debian.org/~nobse/. There were just too many missing backages to have even kdelibs or libarts installed. Thinking positively, I've been forced to use the shell more than in awhile :).

I've decided to try distribution upgrade to Sarge and found instructions from Debian Reference manual. Is this the way to go or is there something I should know, that is missing from the document, in order to make a healthy upgrade to testing?

Ville

Flirttaile, rupattele, juorua tai vaihda kuulumisia näytössä tapahtuvissa keskusteluissa. Lataa ilmainen MSN Messenger. http://messenger.msn.fi