Re: Bug# 266478 - any development?

On Wednesday 10 November 2004 10:23, Benoit Mortier shaped the electrons
to shout:
> > What can we do to politelly ask Colin to let 3.3.1 go into Sarge?
>
> Yes that would be great, Sarge without kde 3.3.1 will be a mistake

Yup, because 3.3.1 is in a much better state than 3.3.0, which in turn is
far less buggier that 3.2.x.

My main complain with KDE in Debian (including 3.3.x) is that default
appearance is extremely ugly. It could be easily improved by:

- Reduce font sizes, it's just too big by default.

- Change default font to Bitstream Vera (to avoid the bad look for people
with Helvetica fonts already installed).

- Use Plastik style.

--
  ricardo galli       GPG id C8114D34
  http://mnm.uib.es/~gallir/