Problem with KDE clock

I had to change the time of my Debian/KDE machine today but when I went
to the taskbar clock (or to control panel->system administration->date &
time) and entered the root password, I get a popup saying:

 There was an error loading the module.

The diagnostics is:
Possible reasons:
An error occurred during your last KDE upgrade leaving an orphaned
control module
You have old third party modules lying around.
Check these points carefully and try to remove the module mentioned in
the error message. If this fails, consider contacting your distributor
or packager

I'm assuming there is something in my ~/.kde directory somewhere that is
messing this up. Does anyone know how I can fix this?

Thanks,
Andrew