Default theme and stuff (Was: Re: Bug# 266478 - any development?)

On Wednesday 10 November 2004 10:38, Ricardo Galli wrote:
> My main complain with KDE in Debian (including 3.3.x) is that default
> appearance is extremely ugly. It could be easily improved by:
>
> - Reduce font sizes, it's just too big by default.

Yes.

> - Change default font to Bitstream Vera (to avoid the bad look for people
> with Helvetica fonts already installed).

Hmm. I seriously doubt it would be possible to reach a consensus on this. Have
some reasonable default. People will change it eventually.

> - Use Plastik style.

No way! Keramik rules!

Anders

--
This email was written using KMail 1.7 (KDE3.3) on Debian GNU/Linux