Re: Can we lose the 'KDE is cool' blurb, please

On Mon, 8 Nov 2004, Derek Broughton wrote:

On Monday 08 November 2004 16:36, Adeodato Simó wrote:
* Andrew Schulman [Mon, 08 Nov 2004 15:20:38 -0500]:
[...]
I agree, it gets annoying to read that same little promo attached to
every KDE package.

  patches are very welcome. pick your favourite kde app and write a nice
  description for it. could even work, if each user here would prepare
  one.

Except it's not a matter of writing a description - most of them have an
adequate description.

Bzzt. second post as well:

Package: kate
Version: 4:3.2.2-1
Severity: wishlist
Tags: patch

The attached patch provides a description for kate ripped straight
from its homepage: http://kate.kde.org (with minor changes for
readability).

Please apply, thanks,
*t