Re: kaffeine crashes when playing video file

I think Kaffeine is version 1.0 (it is taken from the kmultimedia deb,
unfortuantely, I am not sitting at the computer where I have kaffeine
installed). Graphic card: Nvidia Geforce MMX2. Driver: I am using the normal
debian kernel 2.4.18 and not the one for Nvidia. Is that what you mean with

Do these answers help?