Re: kaffeine crashes when playing video file

Mandag den 13. december 2004 19:47 skrev Christian Biermann:
> Hi there,
>
> I am using Woody with KDE 3.2.2. When playing a dvd with Kaffeine it works
> well. When I try to add a file to the play list or play a file from
> konqueror by opening it with Kaffeine it crashes.

Which version of kaffeine are you using. What chipset are you running on? Are
you using latest drivers?

Also you might want to try kaffeine-user@lists.sourceforge.net, instead of
this list. You might have a bit more response there. Kaffeine is not a part
of the KDE distribution. Yet.. ;)

Anders