Re: systray spacing bug

Hi James,

I've got the same problem after running ed2k_gui, when i close the app my
systray returns to normal size. Don't know a fix for this, but good to know
I'm not the only one with this problem

greetz

Michael

--
GPG KeyID:  0xF06A7341
Fingerprint: E98A 7E54 172B 0B0D FA78  EE63 CE1A DB9F F06A 7341

Fighting for peace is like fucking for virginity.

I don't know how World War 3 will be fought, but I know that World War 4
will be fought with sticks and stones! (Albert Einstein)