Re: apt-* (dist-)upgrade 3.1.4 to 3.2.2 Woody Debs Very Alarming

On Tue, 13 Jul 2004 07:15:09 +0000, ricktaylor@speakeasy.net wrote:

>http://developer.kde.org/build/konstruct/index.html

Well .. yeah, and thanks for the suggestion, but I really don't have
the disk space for that ... and anyway, part of my intention was to
contribute by validating the upgrade path using the binaries provided
by our trusty band of volunteers.  It would be a shame if all that
effort were put into making the binary debs but nobody could use them.

Still .. it seems _I_ might be the only one who can't use them :-{

Cheers

Nick Boyce
Bristol, UK
system and Linus Torvalds claims to be trying to take over the world.
                -- seen on the net