KDE Debian Integration @ aKademy

Hi list,

The KDE project will hold the international KDE conference 2004 at the end of
August. For more informations, please consult this url :
http://conference2004.kde.org

During the coding marathon, several semi-formal meetings (Bird-of-Feathers
sessions) will take place. Since some of the Kalyxo developers will be
present, and because this project is about KDE integration with Debian
(http://www.kalyxo.org), we're trying to organize a BoF with this theme.

We'd like to improve cooperation between projects using both KDE and Debian,
to reduce the duplication of effort, and, KDE and Debian themselves.

We have set up a wiki page here :
http://wiki.kde.org/tiki-index.php?page=KDE+Debian+Integration+%40+aKademy

Feel free to comment and add topics that should be discussed.

Please note that we have added a "Attendees" section at the end of the wiki
page. Feel free to add yourself to this list if you plan to attend this BoF
session.

Regards.

PS: Since I'm not subscribed to this list, please CC: me any answer.
Ne font reculer l'ignorance."