Re: Kicker: no "Applications" but "Lost & Found"

* Michael Schuerig [Wed, 23 Jun 2004 21:15:32 +0200]:

> I liked the earlier state a lot better. Are these changes due to bugs or
> are they intentional?

  intentional or, at least, known side effects IIUC.

--
Adeodato Simó
    EM: asp16 [ykwim] alu.ua.es | PK: DA6AE621

In my opinion, the most fruitful and natural play of the mind is in
conversation. I find it sweeter than any other action in life; and if I
were forced to choose, I think I would rather lose my sight than my
hearing and voice.
                -- Michel de Montaigne