Re: spacious -- recent change in unstable

On Wed June 16 2004 10:52 pm, Alexander Nordström wrote:
 ] Please don't change the Reply-To header to exclude the list. You may add
 ] yourself to it if you want CCs (and I have assumed that this is the case),
 ] but make sure the list gets included too.

 Sorry.  Had it set that way for ages.  I've fixed it now, I think.  I guess
 because I always use reply-all on lists, rather than just reply, I've never
 noticed the problem against other users .. hence never checked it for my
 own account.

 Doing a reply-all here of course would result in a bounce when delivering
 to the NOSPAM address.  Is this more convenient?  Who can say.

 ] Are you by any chance using FreeSans or another one of the fonts in the
 ] freefont package? It broke in the latest update a couple of days ago.
 ] Choosing another font while it gets fixed seems to be the workaround.

 I am indeed!

 Okay .. tis fixed up now.  A curious bug to slip under the radar.  I checked
 bugs.kde .. but it was one of those problems that's notoriously tricky to
 work out a search string for.

 Thanks for the solution.

 Cheers,
 Jedd.