Re: spacious -- recent change in unstable

Please don't change the Reply-To header to exclude the list. You may add
yourself to it if you want CCs (and I have assumed that this is the case),
but make sure the list gets included too.

On Wednesday, 16 Jun 2004 15:30, jedd wrote:

>  I'm getting really big spaces between application menu items, konqueror
>  (file / list view) and konsole, kmail/kontact etc.  It's like it's gone
> into double-spaced mode.
>
>  Anyone seen anything similar?  It cropped up after a recent upgrade
>  (running unstable branch, nothing spectacularly out of the ordinary as far
>  as other apt repositories go).

Are you by any chance using FreeSans or another one of the fonts in the
freefont package? It broke in the latest update a couple of days ago.
Choosing another font while it gets fixed seems to be the workaround.

Alex Nordstrom