Re: New QT break KDE Styles? Also, MacOS menus not fixed.

El Sábado, 12 de Junio de 2004 10:02, Sylvain Joyeux escribió:
> > ccheney told me on IRC that Qt 3.3.x has a lot of bugs, and that they
> > were sticking with 3.2 for the time being (correct me if I'm wrong.)
>
> This is unfortunate since there is some cvs versions that require 3.3 for
> compilation (kdevelop cvs for instance)

Not only kdevelop. The whole KDE seems that will need Qt 3.3:

http://lists.kde.org/?l=kde-core-devel&m=108686443228997&w=2

So for KDE 3.3, I hope new Qt will be uploaded.

--
Alex (a.k.a. suy) - GPG ID 0x0B8B0BC2
http://darkshines.net/ - Jabber ID: suy@bulmalug.net