Re: kmail and multiple smtp profiles

On Monday 17 May 2004 5:59 am, Tobias Kraus wrote:
> Hi all,
> in kmail, I have to use different smtp profiles depending on the
> network I'm connected to. Is it possible that kmail automatically
> tries to use the secondary smtp-server if the primary isn't
> available?

I have 10 smtp profiles listed, and I've never seen that behavior. Kmail uses
the 1st in the list, and if that doesn't work, it stops looking.

Scott

--
R. Scott Granneman
scott@granneman.com ~ www.granneman.com
Join GranneNotes! Information at www.granneman.com
Read my blog at http://radio.weblogs.com/0100530

"It is a good thing for an uneducated man to read books of quotations."
      ---Sir Winston Churchill