kmail and multiple smtp profiles

Hi all,
in kmail, I have to use different smtp profiles depending on the
network I'm connected to. Is it possible that kmail automatically
tries to use the secondary smtp-server if the primary isn't
available? If the current primary server is not accessible (due to
firewall settings) I have to define the secondary as primary server
manually.

Thanks,
Tobias

--
Diese Email-Adresse dient nur als Spam-Ziel.
Nachrichten an diese Adresse werden nicht gelesen!

This email address is a spam-tarpit.
Mails sent to this address are not read!