Re: default file permissions
* Ulrich Fürst [Sun, 09 May 2004 17:16:06 +0200]:
> Adeodato Simó wrote:
> > If that doesn't work, try:
> > # echo umask 002 >/etc/X11/Xsession.d/95local-umask
> That only changes things for the kde-console, too.
mmm, i hadn't tested. now i have and:
- works in mozilla when saving a image or downloading a file
- works in konqueror when downloading a file
- works when running touch from kde (not bash): alt-f2 -> touch /tmp/foo
- DOES NOT WORK when creating or copying local files with konqueror
googling for this should yield some kind of info.
EM: asp16 [ykwim] alu.ua.es | PK: DA6AE621
When the only tool you have is a hammer, every problem starts to look like a