Re: Konqueror crashes when dropping files on it

On Sunday 09 May 2004 04:54 am, Anders Ellenshøj Andersen wrote:

> I seem to remember people complaining about this on the list a while back.
>
> Well it finally pissed me off enough so that I filed a bug for it.

OK, I'll go look at your bug report.  I meant to do the same myself.  I set
this up for Mom and was teaching her how to use a computer for the first
time.  Trying to teach her the modern draggy droppy way to do things.  (I
still do 99% of my file management from the bash prompt, but I know I'm a
fossil.)  You grab this here...   Then drag it over here...  And when you get
over to the other window, Konqueror will crash.  Um.  Nevermind.

Anyway, you're not alone.

--
Michael McIntyre  ----   Silvan <dmmcintyr@users.sourceforge.net>
http://www.geocities.com/Paris/Rue/5407/