Re: Installing Agypten with KDE 3.2

On Tue 27 April 2004 17:30, Pascal Mainini wrote:

> >  As soon as I get this all sorted out I'm going to craft a "HowDid"
> >  explaining what I did, assuming I can remember everything.
> >  The joys of running stuff on the edge I guess.
>
> jepa, i was also thinking of that - the problem is that i did *that*
> much till it worked that i'm not really sure what the right way is
> :-)

Somehow, and I emphasize *somehow*, I managed to get this set up and
working. Like you I really don't know what I did to get it to work
since it didn't work one day and did the next (maybe it was the
reboot...?).

I'll see if I can remember what I did and report back.

Cheers,
--
David P James
Ottawa, Ontario

If you've lost something, you had to lose it, not loose it.