Re: Arts, network transparency, nas.

On Monday 03 May 2004 11:44, Jan De Luyck wrote:
> On Monday 03 May 2004 11:22, Anders Ellenshøj Andersen wrote:
> > Ideas anyone?
>
> Yes. Use mserv - it was made for this kind of thing.

Seems to me mserv will totally restrict what kind of user interface I am
using, there isn't even a kde klient. That's not acceptable. A web interface
is totally inadequate for what I want to do. It doesn't offer enough control
over playing either. And no visualisations.

Scratch that idea.

Anders

--
This email was generated using KMail from KDE 3.2.2 on Debian GNU/Linux