Re: What's wrong with my menus?

* Silvan [Sun, 02 May 2004 20:27:57 -0400]:

> I remember it used to be that just about everything I ever installed would
> become immediately available on my menu thereafter, and there was a whole
> system of Debian menus to categorize things that weren't even GUI programs.
> Where did that come from?

  The Debian menu system (menu package + files provided by each
  package). Debian's KDE used to support it by default, now you need to
  apt-get install menu-xdg for it to work again.

--
Adeodato Simó
    EM: asp16 [ykwim] alu.ua.es | PK: DA6AE621

Algebraic symbols are used when you do not know what you are talking about.
                -- Philippe Schnoebelen