Be warned though I am a young hand in debian

From: "Jorge" <jmontoya@adam.es> To: <debian-kde@lists.debian.org> Subject: KDE and libart-2.0-2 Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2004 19:11:45 +0200

Hi:

I have installed Debian 3.0 rev2. Everything seemed ok. As default the system comes with KDE 2.2.2. I just want to upgrade to KDE 3.2.1. My problems comes when using DSELECT to upgrade to KDE 3.2.1 the system says that LIBART-2.0-2 and LIBPNG3 are not installable. If KDE 3.2.1 is stable why there are such libraries not available??? Where can i get them??? How to install them??? If DSELECT can no find a library how to work around that???

Thanks in advance

Personalise your mobile chart ringtones and polyphonics. Go to http://ringtones.com.au/ninemsn/control?page=/ninemsn/main.jsp