cursor problems on kde multi-head using matrox g450

Hi all:

I've just installed the debian "TESTING" distribution.

KDE (X11?) seems to have a few issues sorting out which
display things should be on.  Little things mostly.

When konqueror is started and the cursor is changed
to include the icon when on :0.1 the trailing icon will
appear on :0.0 at various times.  Other packages have
the same problem.  When the cursor is restored on :0.1
the trailing cursor will continue on :0.0 for some time.

I'd certainly welcome any information.  If it is a bug I
can report it in more detail and dig up more info too.

Thank you

Dale