Need Printing Help!

I am trying to add a printer in KDE.  Our Brother HL-1440 laser printer is
connected to my wife's XP box.

I have CUPS and Samba installed.  When I use Add Printer... in KDE 3.2.1 and
browse the network I cannot see the printer on my home network.  If I use the
KVM switch on my computer and switch to my Windows 2000 box, I can use her
admin. password to access the printer.  If I switch back to Linux, I cannot
even see the printer, much less log into it.

Can anyone help?
--
Comments are appreciated,

Bob