Re : Is that your password? Case ID:(#8479-000072-3418\723418)

Case ID:(#8479-000072-3418\723512)

Dear Valued Customer,

This is an automatic acknowledgement.

Your email has been received and we will try to respond to your inquiry within 2 business days. Your patience in this matter is much appreciated.

In the meantime, you may wish to visit our online support facility at http://support.flipalbum.com for answers to the frequently asked questions and issues on FlipAlbum related products, and http://www.flipviewer.com/support for FlipPublisher. Our User Forum at http://www.flipforum.com/phpBB2/ is another good resource to tap on for answers to your queries. Besides searching for answers, you can also post your queries, join in the forum discussion and share ideas with other users of our products.

To enjoy free software updates and special prices for major software version upgrades, please register your box products at http://support.flipalbum.com/register/. If you have purchased a download product, you would have been automatically registered on the date of purchase.

As we are continually improving our products to offer new features and provide bug fixes, you are strongly encouraged to check out our User Forum for new updates announcements at http://www.flipforum.com/phpBB2/viewforum.php?f=6.

To ensure that your software is kept up-to-date, launch the software and go to File->Online Update menu. When the 'Online Update' window appears on the screen, click 'Update'. After the download has completed, exit the program and restart your computer. Your program should then be updated. Note that this does not apply to upgrades from FlipAlbum version 5.0 to 5.5.

If for any reasons you are not able to perform the online update, you can download the software patch from http://support.flipalbum.com/softwareup.php, and double-click on the downloaded file to install the software patch.

Hope this helps while we find an answer to your query.

Thanks for your support.

Warmest regards from
The Support Team
support@ebooksys.com
http://www.flipalbum.com
http://www.flippublisher.com

Earn easy cash by recommending FlipAlbum products to your friends:
http://www.flipfriends.com/land