SOLVED: KMail 1.6.1 problems
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: SOLVED: KMail 1.6.1 problems
- From: Ralph Alvy <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 08 Mar 2004 16:48:57 -0800
- Message-id: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <email@example.com>
Ralph Alvy wrote:
> I find that KMail 1.6.1 running on KDE 3.2.1 frequently has incorrect New
> Mail counters next to folders. Do I need to delete the indexes to correct
> this? If so, where are they (and what files are they)?
I ended up deleting the folder associated with that email account, and all
is well now. Indexes were rebuilt on the next IMAP synchronization.