unknown bug in kaboodle

Hello together,

Since I updatet to kde 3.2 kaboodle often crashes. Sometimes if I only move
the mouse but nearly everytime I switch from fullscreen to window view. If I
want the crashmanager to backtracke the problem it tells me that it was not
able to produce an vallied backtraceoutput.
Then I have started kaboodle from a console to see what this will tell me.
Here it comes:
KThemeStyle cache seems corrupt!

QMetaObject::findSignal:KFileDetailView: Conflict with
QListView::doubleClicked(QListViewItem*,const QPoint&,int)

What else to do to get better information?

thanx Wolfgang