[Date Prev][Date Next] [Thread Prev][Thread Next] [Date Index] [Thread Index]

Re: Safe to upgrade testing/sid KDE now?

On Wed, Feb 25, 2004 at 08:27:54AM +0100, Anders Ellensh?j Andersen wrote:
> On Wednesday 25 February 2004 05:59, Hereon wrote:
> > I have a KDE 3.1.4 on testing/woody, for x86, using pinning to get the
> > sid debs, last updated about 2 mos ago.
> Well if you know enough to be able to handle the trouble of keeping a system 
> in such a weird state, then yes I'd say it's probably safe. No problems 
> currently as far as I can see. We are all waiting for KDE 3.1.5 to go into 
> testing from unstable,

KDE 3.1.5 has been installable in testing for a few days now. It should
be complete in testing (with the exception of kdegraphics on mipsel,
which will still be 3.1.4) as of tonight's mirror run.

Colin Watson                                  [cjwatson@flatline.org.uk]

Reply to: