Re: Safe to upgrade testing/sid KDE now?
On Wednesday 25 February 2004 05:59, Hereon wrote:
> I have a KDE 3.1.4 on testing/woody, for x86, using pinning to get the
> sid debs, last updated about 2 mos ago.
Well if you know enough to be able to handle the trouble of keeping a system
in such a weird state, then yes I'd say it's probably safe. No problems
currently as far as I can see. We are all waiting for KDE 3.1.5 to go into
testing from unstable, and as soon as KDE 3.2.1 is released we will
eventually want to have that in unstable I'll bet.
With all the complaints about KDE 3.2 that is cropping up, I am not seeing
that in unstable before 3.2.1 is released.
But anyway as far as I know everything is pretty quiet in pure unstable right
This email was generated using KMail from KDE 3.1.5 on Debian GNU/Linux