Upgrade to KDE 3.2: X resolution, Kwifimanager,

Hi,

I upgraded from KDE 3.1.4 to KDE 3.1.2 in Sid as instructed on the Wiki. It
has been quite easy and most of the things work great (THANKS to everybody
that made that possible!  3.2 is really great). I noticed  a few issues:

-If you have set Kdm to load Session Type-Last (like I think most people do),
it will not start KDE until you point it specifically to KDE .

- X resolution changed (from 96 to 75dpi) . I have XFree 4.3.0.
and /etc/kde3/kdm/Xservers has not changed (-dpi 96).

- Control center has two "Display" modules (well , not exactly, Kmenu -
Preferences-Peripherals- does). The  new with Monitor Gamma and Multiple
Monitors tabs and the old one with K Xconfig (that never worked for me; this
has not changed). Maybe this has to do with the above point?

- I can not find Kwifimanager anywhere (and I swear, I installed it! ;-).

I hope that helps. I would appreciate a solution specially for X resolution
change, two more weeks with this resolution and I will need glasses...

Thanks, and keep the good work!

JOan