Re: 3.1.5 still to come?

On Tue, 10 Feb 2004 00:00:01 +0100, Mickael Marchand wrote:

>I posted that one or two weeks ago , I have done woody debs of 3.1.5 :
>ftp://ftp-fourier.ujf-grenoble.fr/debian/kde-woody/
>
>until Ralf provide its own, you can use these ones.

Thanks Mik - I'd forgotten about your post .. I should have searched
the list archive (it was 19th.January for anyone else looking for it).

I'll check this out - thanks for making these debs available.

Cheers
Nick Boyce
Bristol, UK
--
Under capitalism man exploits man. Under communism it's the other way around.