Re: When's kvim going to be updated?

On Wednesday 01 Oct 2003 3:43 pm, Ben Burton wrote:
> > > Somebody update kvim, TODAY!!!
> >
> >  give chris a break
>
> Well, FWIW Chris isn't responsible for kvim anyway:
>
>   bab@espresso:~> apt-cache show kvim
>   Package: kvim
>   Maintainer: Mickael Marchand <marchand@kde.org>
>
> b.

I owe Doug Holland and everyone on the list an apology. I am sorry I jumped on
on you without checking but it was 1:45 in the morning my time and I was
doing something important so I just snapped and shot my mouth off. I get
annoyed when people make demands on debian and its devlopers, even more so
when using unstable, which - as the name Implies - contains bugs and
problems.

sorry again

--
Peter Nuttall  peter@nuttall.ukfsn.org

Don't CC me unless I ask

Someone else can help you better than I can.