smb printing

hi,

I have a home network that has two win98 computers and my debian sid box. I
have set the printer on one of the windows boxes to be shared over the
network. Can I print from kde on debian and it come out of the windows
printer?

I am sorry if this is a little OT but I use kde and kde based apps (such as
koffice) mainly and I just want kde to print.

Thanks

peter
--
Someone esle can help you better than I can.

Every time I think that perhaps we are an advanced race, I turn around and
read ramblings on Slashdot, and realize I was wrong.